Model 1630 Oxygen Controller
The Model 1630 provides economical atmospheric (gaseous) oxygen control. It has the latest in microprocessor-based technology with an unprecedented number of standard features found in a 1/4-DIN package. All control functions are conveniently programmable from the front panel.
The Model 1630’s galvanic electrode measures from 0 to 100% atmospheric oxygen.
There are no filling solutions or membranes to change, making the electrode virtually maintenance-free. The Model 1630 comes with a standard cable length of five-feet for the electrode. Custom lengths can be manufactured to 100 feet.
The electrodes are temperature compensated and are totally sealed from the environment. No flow is needed when testing atmospheric oxygen.
Standard Features Found in the Model the 1630 Include:
• 0-100% Atmospheric Oxygen
• Galvanic Electrode Has a 3-5 Year Life
• Features Gold Cathode
Dual, four-digit LED displays: Process Variable, Set Point
• Two independent set points: Low-High, High-High, Low-Low
• Auxiliary alarm point
• Selectable control modes: ON/OFF, PID
• Selectable tuning modes including Self-Tune
Four security levels are password protected
• Front-panel programmability
• Wide range power supply: 86-268 VAC
• Outputs available: SSR, relay, logic, current or voltage
• Solid-state relays 3.5A up to 240 VAC
We will be closed for vacation during the following period.
July 20, 2019 through July 27, 2019